Saturday, December 24, 2016

Ridgid Built - Making Parenting Easier for You



I was born to harbor passion for reading in comfortable bed. From a very tender age, my mother (an avid reader herself) would fetch pile of books every week for me to finish. At first, I would mourn at the heftiness of the task but gradually words became my friends. I’d snug into bed and read until the break of dawn. Guilty of sleeping with countless books, romancing feverously with several characters in my head and killing zillions of villains with my virtual weapons- I’ve had the purest joy of drooling through the crisp pages of enthralling books in my bed swing. 




What made my reading experience richer was a comfortable hanging bed that my dad carved for my 14th birthday. It stood proudly in the porch of our house and was my sanctuary from all the miseries of teenage. Every depressing moment, every teenage rant and all juvenile breakups would be cried over the bed and staring endlessly into the dark from porch.


Little did I know the importance that the piece of furniture had in my life. After it started deteriorating I spent years finding one that could possible rejuvenate my childhood memories. It was very difficult to find an outdoor porch bed swings and no furniture shop could help me with my unusual demands. Then I came across Ridgid’s Built website that showcased several beautifully crafted hanging beds that brought back all my childhood memories.  From backyard swings to comfortable hanging beds- they have an amazing collection.


I bought a cozy bed swing for my daughter, to be her accomplice and reading partner through her adolescent ramp. And a hand-built swing bed for my son. It’s wonderful how just a furniture can hold such a huge sentimental value in your life. Luxurious daybed swings are super comfy and look really classy. Reading on them is super fun for kids.  So chose your furniture wisely as they serve as precise intersection between emotions, comfort and health.

No comments:

Post a Comment